In connection to our experiment, we examine and store the following information:
- the encrypted IP address,
- name of the operating system,
- screen resolution,
- time zone settings,
- fonts installed on your computer,
- the string with information about the browser (i.e. the User Agent String),
- the time and date of the test,
- plugins installed on your browser,
- list of accepted MIME types,
- the navigator object hashed, values of navigator.doNotTrack and navigator.buildID,
- and the generated identifier.
All collected information is treated confidentially, and is never released to a third party. The sole purpose of collecting the data is to allow us to test the uniqueness of the generated identifiers, and to see if this passive tracking technique really is useful.